top of page

Vendor Information & Forms

Download information and forms here.

Now you can also reserve your space and pay online:

A permit to operate a temporary food establishment (food vendor booth) will need to be completed and returned before the Folk Festival (June 15-18). There is a $50.00 fee for the permit and it must be submitted by May 15th, 2023 to the Gilmer County Health Department at 809 Medical Drive Suite 3, Glenville, WV 26351. For questions concerning the temporary food establishment application, please contact the Gilmer County Health Department at 304-462-7351.

bottom of page